Wednesday, April 4, 2007

New Beginnings

Having spent at least part of the last year-and-a-half on the good ship S.S. Blogger, I've at least learned a thing or two about what I want to be able to do with this. I love being able to talk politics and had some fun spending a little bit more time with conservatism in Canada. The challenges in sharing a more unique take on things later became a deterrent for writing. Why blog when who knows how many others have written about pretty much the same thing.

This is merely my attempt to start things anew and broaden my perspective. Politics will undoubtedly rear its ugly head on these pages, but I want to be able to address other topics of interest without feeling constrained to follow a certain framework or pattern with my writing. For those few choice souls who share this little stroll with me, I look forward to hearing your comments and feedback where possible.

In the mean time, don't forget to look both ways and hold out your arm.

No comments: