Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Note to Iggy: This is Leadership

I don't much care for Ahmadinejad. This is a man who has clearly shown that he is a danger to civilized society. He is very literally a world-class douche.

I just read how the Canadian delegation will be walking out on the Iranian President's speech to the UN and it makes me extremely proud to be a Canadian. For all the Liberals' talk about how Canada's role has diminished on the world stage, this hardly seems to fit the description. I might have my own political bias but I have an extremely hard time seeing Chretien, Martin, or Dion having the stones to do something like this, let alone Ignatieff.

You do us proud as a country, Mr. Harper. Thank you for showing us again what real leadership looks like.

2 comments:

hunter said...

I agree wholeheartedly. I am proud to have PM Harper representing us.

Anonymous said...

Psst,Ahmadinejad...your monologuing again(just like Iggy),LOL!(Gotta love the Incredibles!)
So while hes monologuing,we will just move a few fleets into position,a couple of air force practice runs....

Joshua