Thursday, July 9, 2009

Does this still count and hope and change?

All is not well in Obama land it seems. Even I was surprised by this... I had expected the honeymoon to last a little bit longer. I just can't help thinking, though, that more and more people are (finally) figuring out that the guy just isn't what he was cracked up to be.



I don't think anyone expected him to have solutions for every problem right off the bat. However, it would be really nice to see someone actually do something to fix the problems instead of just talking about how he would like to fix said problems. I, for one, hope that he figures it out soon.

1 comment:

Katey said...

Yes! Start finding solutions, AND stop groveling and apologizing to the rest of the world for America's behaviour over the past fifty years. Personally I find the sight of the leader of the free world bowing and scraping to dictators and despots a sorry sight indeed.