Friday, December 14, 2007

6 years later...

Today is the final day of my student teaching at McNally High School in Edmonton. Not only does this mark the end of my practicum, but it signifies the completion of my degree in Education. I can honestly say that there have been few events in my life that I have looked forward to as much as this one.

With school behind me, I'm eager to enjoy a relaxing Christmas break with family and friends throughout the province. No deadlines to worry about, and certainly no anticipation of yet another semester on campus.

This is a new phase for my family and all of us are eager to get started and see how it plays out.

2 comments:

Bum Atom said...

If you teach in Edmonton make sure you keep an eye on the brats, or a bat hahaha kidding congrates

Jason said...

There have been many times where an approach like that might have been preferable... ;)