Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The "Lazy" Days of Summer

Ah... what an age to be in where your mom can get on your case for not updating your blog often enough. I definitely did not see that coming anytime soon.

I've been super busy working once again in landscaping. I've been doing the job now for 4 summers and while I have my crummy days, I really do enjoy it. The company I work for has been involved in some pretty impressive projects as of late and I've always liked seeing them come together in the end.

In addition to a busy job, my home life has also become a little more hectic... although in a pretty awesome way. My wife and I welcomed our second son to our family back on July 7th. We heard plenty about how lucky he's going to be be but we also figure that we'll have a pretty nice time remembering when he has his birthday.

I'll try and post more regularly should my schedule permit. In the meantime, "Slip on a shirt, slop on sunscreen, and slap on a hat!" Otherwise you might end up with a farmer's tan as horrendous as mine.

No comments: